Some useful links:
- Cambridge Structural Database
- Interpenetration - A database of known interpenetrated structures maintained by Dr. Stuart Batten
- The CH-pi Interaction - A forum for everyone interested in intermolecular forces maintained by Professor Motohiro Nishio
- The Crystallography Open Database (COD) at http://www.crystallography.net/ - open-access collection of crystal structures including information on Z'
- X-Seed - the amazingly useful graphical front end and picture maker to the SHELX suite by Prof. L. J. Barbour
- Platon - an excellent program including a routine for checking that your high Z' structure really is high Z' and not just missed symmetry
- Platon for MS-Windows - a user-friendly version of Platon for MS Windows by Louis Farrugia
- Crystal Growth & Design - A crystal engineering journal from the ACS
- CrystEngComm - A crystal engineering journal from the RSC
- CrystEngCommunity - A useful web resource for crystal engineers
- IUCr - International Union of Crystallography
- BCA - British Crystallographic Association
- ACA - American Crystallographic Association
- ECA - European Crystallographic Association
- Z' > 1 structures - A website on the Z' > 1 phenomena from Oxford University.
- X-rayman - A UK-based forum for discussing X-ray diffraction and crystallography matters and problems.
- The Space Group List project - an example structure from each of the 230 Space Groups by Frank Hoffmann at the University of Hamburg. Full details of the Project are available on his Fascination of Crystals and Symmetry Blog.
If you would like us to add a link to either your own page or another page of interest then please let us know.